Wednesday, January 10, 2007

The Bill and Totti



Christ on a bycicle it's hot today!!! 40c in the shade so I am indoors avoiding the snakes and watching The Bill. I think I could make a great Inspector.....Inspector Tubbs...mmmmm

But that would take away from my true destiny as a player for the SOCCEROOS!!!!! Don't mention the word Totti in my house!

Alas she whom I adore has gone to far away Melbourne for a week and I am left to keep the peace. I hope you are all well and I will anwer you soon but my paws are having difficulty with the mailing system at the moment.

May moonbeams of joy cascade upon your alabaster bottoms.

Tubbs

1 comment:

Molly Jane said...

I'm not sure I've seen "The Bill." However, something a friend of mine turned me on to (that's from your neck of the woods) is The Kath and Kim Show. Its rediculous but just what I need after a long day at the office.
I'm absolutely smitten with Infanta of the West Melbourne Municiple Pool.