Monday, June 4, 2007

Delight



Anger and despair anger and despair I've got a silver frock(dress) so I don't care. This is the new Tubbs. Hideho I'm Tubsie and I'm back. From out of space and your here to find me here with that look upon my face I should have changed that stupid lock I should have thrown away the key if I thought for just one second you'd be back to bother me so now go go out the door I'm going through the anger stage cause I'm over the denial stage and I'm not sure what the next stage is perhaps it's bargaining but I don't care anymore 'cause I'm Tubbs.

Oh dear Leeeeeerd I almost forgot it rained it rained it rained it rained yay yay yay yay yay the river is full again and the ground is green again and all is almost well with the world.

I'm TUBBSIE

May words of kindness tunnel their way into your speech. Always

Omm

Tubbs

No comments: