Monday, June 25, 2007

Dementia



Look at him there. Sleeping without a care in the world. Its not called Burmese Chihuahua for nothing you know! At times it feels like I'm the one doing all the work. That might explain the worried look I've always got on my face. Lately I've been doing my part for the community by visiting old people with dementia. They are almost like normal people but they are old and mental. Not that there is anything wrong with that. In fact I quite like them , they are always pleased to see me and they laugh no matter how many times I tell my polar bear joke. I like the way they dress and its always warm where they live. It makes you realize that life is all about something but it's not about being rich or famous or a wanka. That's Chihuahuanese for ......wanka.

I am Tubbs and may your decrepitude be bountiful with loving people.

Ommm Tubbs

1 comment:

Molly Jane said...

Yay, now posties! Loving the new layout. What a great face to see when I first click on your link.