Sunday, December 24, 2006

Just say "NO"



That Bastard Vivian and his hardcore catnip!!! Never trust a cat who promises you the best night of your life and leaves you feeling cheap and worthless. If only my chestnut sized brain would stop pounding. George Bush is a TURD!!
At least I have my trinkets. Its cold outside. There was even talk of snow on the alps...In December!! That's just a world gone Topsy turvey. And for all you sweet twits from the northern hemisphere this is Australia so its meant to be 40c in the shade....(that's Celsius not Fahrenheit) is there anything else I need to explain for you? I'm angry, that's right and PRUUUOUD of it!!! Oprah Winfrey is one too!!( a TURD that is), and what the hell, its Christmas so is Tom Cruise! Oh that feels so much better. Thank you. By the way the paintings are by my friend Kaye Freeman. If you want to use the images well ok but make sure she gets the credit for them not like that arsehole magazine in Sydney Paddington who once used one of her paintings in an advert without permission or credit. REALLY BIG TURDS After all are good manners not the glue that bindeth our society? And without good manners are we not just very runny Turds? Take that thought with you this Christmas and remember to say thank you and please and do you mind? (if I sit on you lap and lick your eyeball?)
Peace
Tubbs

No comments: